1. My mom found out she was having twins only 4 days before she had us.
2. When I was 6 I had a near death experience in the Pacific Ocean.
3. I find cabbage to be VERY aesthetically pleasing.
4. I have recorded in the same studio that Korn has.
5. My tongue is really long. KISS long.
6. When I was about 4-5, I participated in "Mutton Bustin".. if you don't know what that is.. Youtube it, it's hilarious.
7. I have a congenital malformation called a "preauricular sinus"--or as I've always called it-- a "gill" on my ear. In some cultures its called a Spirit or Ghost hole and is thought to bring supernatural abilities.
8. Every time there has been a major tsunami in my lifetime, I have reoccurring and VERY realistic tsunami dreams for days before the disaster actually hits. I am convinced that I can predict them now.
9. I have a certain knack for finding pink animals. When I was 7/8 I owned a goat who was naturally pink. I named her Pinki and taught her to walk on the leash. That summer I found a grasshopper that was bright pink, showed it to my Grandma who promptly put the thing in her mouth and ATE IT. The list can go on, but it's called Erythrism-- "an unusual and little-understood genetic mutation caused by a recessive gene similar to that which affects albino animals."
Had a spur of the moment job interview on this day!
When we were on our way driving a couple of our favorite songs came on the radio, we got free iced coffees, Lynx found an extra $50 that she had stashed away, saw a pair of geese with so many of their tiny, fluffy little babies, saw a mother hawk guarding her nest, scored an awesome pair of boots for Lynx for $4 at the thrift store and on top of everything, food stamps kicked in and we got to finally go shop at the new natural grocery store in town!!
Mindful energy work has done wonders for helping me heal from my past and discover myself. The intention of thought that you have to apply to yourself entirely is so important. I feel like a lot of people who ignore that side of themselves are so lost and become shells for all sorts of influence, especially negative influences. By getting to know myself more through meditation, I have strengthened my own personal power and energetic confidence and recommend it to those who are struggling with it themselves.
This summer I plan on expanding my commitment to this idea even more through personal ritual and celebration. Surrounded by such beautiful nature and people in this valley, how would I NOT be able to!? <3
its webcam sound quality... but hey at least its something! Love the original to this song and was excited when i figured it out! Wish i had the $ right now for some lessons but covers have at least been helping me get my rhythm back and exercise my voice! :)
Havng a twin is probably the best, most unique gift a person has been given. Independence and individuality are such important qualities to have as a twin... Because of our life and experiences, the support we give eachother has been unbelievably important. I love her soo much and even though we have our problems,like everyone does, I am so thankful for my sister.
So glad it was caught on camera! Ive been wanting to get into this for a while and have so many talented friends involved in the fire scene up here in MT. Can't wait to learn more fun tricks for the festies this summer! Woop Woop!
Found these cool little antique, cap-gun keychains at a gun show! I think they will make some cool additions to my jewelry collection this year.. Shows how you can find cool crafting stuff just about anywhere if you look good enough ;)
Such a good video of The Docks after party for Bass Boat. This is a yearly event, hosted by my friends who do such an amazing job putting it together. Being able to party on the water, surrounded by your friends and amazing talent is such a fun summer experience. So proud to say i know these lovely people!!!!!! <33 Wish i had a better way of posting it up!!
A lot of people seem to be interested in how my sister and i have "turned out"... well here you go. This is what i look like all grown up. Surprise surprise... we are adults now! The changes you see in my sister and i are not a result of our cannibus use, anyone who thinks that is an idiot. The changes you see are a result of growing up and forming our own independence... Something that happens to everyone, not just medical patients. -_-
DO NOT try to use this photo,everything posted on here is/will be copywritten.