Monday, February 25, 2013

Here I am follkss

A lot of people seem to be interested in how my sister and i have "turned out"... well here you go. This is what i look like all grown up. Surprise surprise... we are adults now! The changes you see in my sister and i are not a result of our cannibus use, anyone who thinks that is an idiot. The changes you see are a result of growing up and forming our own independence... Something that happens to everyone, not just medical patients. -_-

 DO NOT try to use this photo,everything posted on here is/will be copywritten.

2 comments:

  1. I always knew you two were going to "turn out just fine" as adult women, because you were "just fine" as young ladies.

    As long as you are yourself, whatever that may be, it's all good. That one took me a while to appreciate and live by I will admit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're awesome for growing up, and rejecting the hate they tried to brainwash in you.

    ReplyDelete