2. When I was 6 I had a near death experience in the Pacific Ocean.
3. I find cabbage to be VERY aesthetically pleasing.
4. I have recorded in the same studio that Korn has.
5. My tongue is really long. KISS long.
6. When I was about 4-5, I participated in "Mutton Bustin".. if you don't know what that is.. Youtube it, it's hilarious.
7. I have a congenital malformation called a "preauricular sinus"--or as I've always called it-- a "gill" on my ear. In some cultures its called a Spirit or Ghost hole and is thought to bring supernatural abilities.
8. Every time there has been a major tsunami in my lifetime, I have reoccurring and VERY realistic tsunami dreams for days before the disaster actually hits. I am convinced that I can predict them now.
9. I have a certain knack for finding pink animals. When I was 7/8 I owned a goat who was naturally pink. I named her Pinki and taught her to walk on the leash. That summer I found a grasshopper that was bright pink, showed it to my Grandma who promptly put the thing in her mouth and ATE IT. The list can go on, but it's called Erythrism-- "an unusual and little-understood genetic mutation caused by a recessive gene similar to that which affects albino animals."